If you’re throwing a Halloween party, or otherwise crave ideas for fast, fun, easy, & delicious holiday-inspired treats, look no further! We combed the webs and found the best of the best finger-foody Halloween snacks:
1. Spider Oreo Pops. Recipe by Chelsea’s Messy Apron.
2. Pretzel & Cheese Broomsticks. Recipe by onelittleproject.
3. Dracula’s Dentures. Recipe by Delish.
4. Strawberry Ghosts. Recipe by Miss Candiquik.
5. Mummies in a Blanket. Recipe by seakettle.
6. Mummy Nutter Butter Pops. Recipe by Delish.
7. Pumpkin Rice Krispies. Recipe by The Comfort of Cooking.
8. Pumpkin Pretzels. Recipe by candy.about.
9. Mini Reeces Bats. Recipe by Chelsea’s Messy Apron.
10. Edible Jack-O-Lantern Bowls. Recipe by Delish.
11. Bloody Cups. Recipe by Elephantastic Vegan.
12. Graveyard Brownies. Recipe by kellystilwell.
13. Witch Fingers. Recipe by The Spruce Eats.
14. Halloween Marshmallow Pops. Recipe by My Baking Addiction.
15. Mini Pumpkin Pies. Recipe by My Baking Addiction.
16. Spider Cookies. Recipe by omgchocolatedesserts.
17. Whoopie Pie Pumpkins. Recipe by yourcupofcake.
18. Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies. Recipe by Creme de la Crumb.
19. Candy Corn on the Cob. Recipe by somethingaweek.
20. Monster Apple Bites. Recipe by Fork & Beans.