No Answer Yet.
Atlanta—Georgia’s most populous city as well as the state’s capital, is a bustling metropolis filled with great student housing and prominent higher education opportunities.
Atlanta is in Fulton County and boasts the largest airport in the world, making it easy for students to travel from their apartment to and from the city. Atlanta is also an economic hub with lots of employment opportunities for students and graduates. Atlanta is considered a diverse epicenter of culture and arts—and there are numerous apartments situated near all of Atlanta’s many attractions.
Atlanta-based students can enjoy living in apartments near the more than 30 colleges and universities located in Midtown and Downtown—such as The Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State University, and Emory University. Atlanta’s many colleges, specializing in degree programs such as engineering, architecture, and computing, offer ample apartment complexes for students.
Atlanta is also home to the Atlanta University Center—the largest adjoining group of HBCs (historically black colleges), with terrific student housing sprinkled throughout.
Whether students are looking to attain a degree in engineering or from one of Atlanta’s prestigious liberal arts colleges – such as Savannah College of Art and Design, Atlanta is the perfect place for students to find an affordable apartment and take advantage of the city’s educational and cultural opportunities.
Each of our Atlanta apartment listings contains photos, floor plans, amenities, and more.
State : Georgia
ZIP Code : 30060, 30301-30322, 30324-30334, 30336-30350, 30353
Area code(s) : 404/678/470
Land : 131.8 sq mi (341.2 km2)
Water : 0.6 sq mi (1.8 km2)
Elevation : 738 to 1,050 ft (225 to 320 m)
As a college student, chances are there are two things you're concerned with when it comes todecora ...
College can be a scary experience. You have harder classes than you probably had in high school. Add ...
Life in your new college apartmenthas been going extremely well: you and your roommate get along an ...
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
- 1016 Lofts Apartments
- Apex West Midtown Apartments
- Ashford Embry Hills Apartments
- Ashley at Collegetown Apartments
- Audubon Briarcliff Apartments
- Berkeley Park Apartments
- Briarcliff Apartments
- Camden Vantage Apartments
- Chastain Terrace Apartments
- Country Squire Apartments
- Magnolia Park Apartments
- Morgan Place Apartments
- One12 Courtland Apartments
- Pencil Factory Flats Apartments
- The Crossing at Henderson Mill Apartments
- The Falls at Sandy Springs Apartments
- The Flats Apartments
- Virginia Highlands Apartments
- Westmar Student Lofts Apartments
- 100 Midtown Apartments
- AMLI at North Briarcliff Apartments
- Arbors at Berkeley Apartments
- Aventine at Ashford Apartments
- Aventine at Lindbergh Apartments
- Axis at Perimeter Apartments
- Bryson Square at City Park Apartments
- Calibre Woods Apartments
- Campus Crossings at Briarcliff Apartments
- CAU Suites Apartments
- Chateau Montagne Apartments
- City Plaza Apartments
- Clifton Apartments
- Duplex Apartments
- Hampton Hall Apartments
- Heritage Commons Apartments
- Highland Square Apartments
- Lake Louise Apartments
- Lindbergh Apartments
- Marquis at Briarcliff Apartments
- North High Ridge Apartments
- Peechtree Park Apartments
- Providence of Northlake Apartments
- Residences at Morgan Falls Apartments
- River Crossing Apartments
- Rutherford Glen Apartments
- Solace on Peachtree Apartments
- Spalding Bridge Apartments
- The Lofts at Atlantic Station Apartments
- The Park On Clairmont Apartments
- University House Midtown Apartments